This weekend was pretty low-key, but very relaxing and much needed. Jarah and I started it off right by getting pedicures (which were also VERY much needed...) :)
We also grabbed Chinese for lunch and went shopping. Currently, I'm trying to decided what my "Summer Splurge" is going to be. I told myself before I came here that I was going to save A LOT of money, but allow myself to buy something that I would normally never, ever spend money on. So many options. haha. Here are my ideas so far...ahhh, it's hard to decide!:
Summer Fossil Watch (Stella)
Coach Poppy Op Art Glam Tote (in brass/khaki/bronz) :)
Anyways...Highlight of the weekend was going to see the movie "Grown Ups"...It is absolutely hilarious. I literally laughed the entire time...Go watch it if you haven't already!

Church today was also pretty amazing! The sermon was about the power of the Bible and the pastor used the recent movie "The Book of Eli" to teach on the topic (which I plan on watching soon, btw). It was a really powerful message...Just what I needed to start my week off right! :)
Well, I'm off to bed for now. I'm working three 12's Mon/Tues/Wed and Webb is coming Wednesday so forgive me if I'm terrible at updating during the next week! Sorry this was such a random post...it's just how I roll sometimes! :)


I vote for the watch..it has a much bigger WOW factor than the bag. I've actually been looking for a watch just like that except..not so expensive hehe. But more power to ya I know you have been saving!! If I were voting for the bag I would also vote for purple :D
ReplyDeleteHappy splurging!!! LoVe YoU!!