Saturday, July 3, 2010

First Post EVER!!!

So, after hours of trying to set this thing up, I am finally posting my first post! I plan to update y'all on this summer up until now at some point, but for now I'll start with today! :)

Chelsea and I had a lunch date with Sarah, Matt, and Chelsea's parents at Newt's, a local burger joint here. This place is simply amazing. It's famous for it's Juicy Lucy, a cheese stuffed burger which could probably give you a heart attack just by looking at it...Nevertheless, it was wonderful!
After lunch, we decided to show her parents around Rochester. Here's the skyline in case you're curious where I'm living!

Chelsea and I downtown. Apparently, Rochester has the largest geese population in the nation during the winter, so goose statues like this one are EVERYWHERE downtown!

Next, we decided to take Chelsea's parents to a winery we visited recently. They were releasing a new wine, so the place was packed with people and there was a bluesy-jazz band playing. We enjoyed it just as much this time as we did the first! I could get used to this wine-tasting thing! :)


Well, that's all for now! Tomorrow is one of my favorite holidays, the 4th of July! Woooohooo! I'm kinda sad I can't be at home on the lake with all of my fellow Newberrians, but I'm excited about our roomie edition of cooking out and fireworks at Silver Lake...Update ya soon!









No comments:

Post a Comment