Hey again! So , last night we celebrated Sarah's birthday. I just can't resist posting this picture of her in her cute little cowgirl hat from Whiskey Creek:
While Sarah was being a slow-poke getting ready (haha!), Chelsea, Jarah, and I had the most ridiculous photo shoot ever to pass some time. Don't judge: It gets boring here sometimes! :P
Today was awesome! I spent the first 4 hours on an acute psych unit...It was very interesting-very different from my unit, but interesting! Being there really made me realize how thankful I should be. Not only am I physically healthy, but I am emotionally healthy, too. I can't really say a lot, but let's just say that not everyone can say that. Not everyone lived a wonderful childhood surrounded by family and friends who love them...it's just really unfortunate. I pray that God helps these people work through the events of their past that still haunt them today. Today, I am so thankful for who I am, where I grew up, and the people who influenced my life in such positive ways.
All my love,


No comments:
Post a Comment