Random Pics from the Summer Thus Far:
(not necessarily in chronological order)
At Whistle Binkie's (or Dinkle Winkle or Winkie Distle...I just couldn't get the name right!!!)

The amazing ladies I'm living with this summer.
Bottom row left to right: Chelsea, ME, Sarah Latus
Top row left to right: Morgan, Jarah, Sarah Freiburger

Our first night out in Rochester. Out and about on the town-this is at Kathy's Rooftop Bar...

My Teddy and Webbster, the Build-A-Bear Webb made me before he left Minnesota (so sweet). One's a Brave and one is a Yankee, but I think they'll get along just fine ;)
Tubing in Welch, MN with the roomies. SOOOOOO FUN! Nothing is better than strolling down the river with awesome girls, lots of sunshine, and wonderful drinks! :)

Being silly in Forever 21 at The Mall of America...Had to practice some serious self-restraint there to avoid spending every last dime I have!
The roomies outside of the Mayo Clinic's Foundation House on the day we got to go on tours during orientation...

No comments:
Post a Comment