Let's catch up! I haven't written since Webb was here, so let's start there! I'm so glad he got to come-I'd missed him so much and it was really awesome to have such a big piece of my "home life" here with me! :)
Here is some of what we saw/did while he was here:
-Went to Thursdays on First, a local festival right here in downtown Rochester every Thursday. There's lots of cute vendors, yummy food, and decent entertainment every week "just because." It was fun showing him around where I have been living for the past couple of months...
-Went to Newt's for a yummy burger-his trip wouldn't have been complete without it! He approved :)
-Valleyfair (a themepark in Shakopee,MN), where we rode tons of rollercoasters and successfully exhausted ourselves the entire day! :)

-Went tubing down the Root River in Lanesboro, MN. We almost died a few times, but it was a blast. Something about floating down river while Webb held onto a rock for his dear life is just hilarious to me. haha!
-Took Webb to the church Jarah and I have been going to...awesomeness.
-Ate at Victoria's, Rochester's best Italian venue. Had the most amazing piece of Italy everrrr :)
-Saw Toy Story 3 in 3D...It was soooo good. We're kids at heart, what can we say? I still can't believe ANDY is going to COLLEGE, though. Geez, we're getting old!

We did lots of other random stuff, too, but I just wanted to hit the highlights. To be honest I think we could have done absolutely nothing and I would have been perfectly content.
Spending the week with him spoiled me quite a bit...Being away from the people you love makes you realize how blessed you really are.
I have found someone I can laugh with, cry with, be mad with, share with, care with, miss with, love with, and most of all HAVE FUN with--and for that, I am so very grateful :)
No more "sweet talk" for now, I promise! I'll write again soon....take care until then!



No comments:
Post a Comment