This morning I woke up feeling like a lazy bum after this food and fun-filled 4th of July! So...Sarah, Chelsea, and I decided to get up and go to the gym. On a whim, we decided to try a cycling class. Little did we know that this class was a RIDICULOUS one! I will probably be sore for a week, but I plan on going back Friday...it was a great class and thoroughly kicked my butt!!! (which I need!)

(Trying to avoid looking like this...lol!)
This is the gym that is provided for Mayo employees
(it's pretty sweet and {surprisingly} I have been using it a lot!)

After the gym I went to a local park and laid out at the beach.
It was relaxing, but it felt as HOT as home today!
Meanwhile, tomorrow should be a fun day. I have another day off and it is my roommate Sarah's birthday!
(Happy Early Birthday, Sarah!)
Also, I am SOOOO excited that Webb is coming to visit in a week and one day
(but who's counting?)
Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
-1st Corinthians 13:7


No comments:
Post a Comment